It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Game IP :: 83.252.144.255

our own coop maps we run on the server.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Airport Schedule, Ruined my travel planes!
Flappy M-K
post Mar 12 2016, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

ALL FLIGHTS OUT OF BLACK MANTIS HAVE BEEN DELAYED.
THERE IS A PROBLEM AT THE AIRPORT.
Sorry for the delay. Try other ways into town such as a truck or tank.
Thank you.
Attached Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MVP
post Mar 12 2016, 12:26 PM
Post #2

Lover of Sweden

Group: Server Admin

Awesome pic flap, I take it that was from tonight's game. bowdown.gif You would think that since the axis' hideout is so damn nice on BM, up in the hills, long driveway, and killer view, that they could afford a wider runway. Instead, they have a little sliver of runway that looks like it could be from World's Most Dangerous Roads. Sig_lol.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Flappy M-K
post Mar 12 2016, 14:24 PM
Post #3

I actually posted the wrong pic! That was from last week.
Here is a typical game where we finished the map in 2 1/2 mins.
2 mins...map over!

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Flappy M-K
post Mar 13 2016, 07:31 AM
Post #4

Wake Island - 9 mins.
This is the most difficult map to "finish". I think 2 people can end it in about 8 mins.
Here we had help from TANGU, but MVP and I finish in 9-10 mins.
Attached Image

+Quote Post
MVP
post Mar 14 2016, 06:59 AM
Post #5

Lover of Sweden

Group: Server Admin

QUOTE (Flappy M-K @ Mar 12 2016, 05:24 AM) *
I actually posted the wrong pic! That was from last week.
Here is a typical game where we finished the map in 2 1/2 mins.
2 mins...map over!

Attached Image

QUOTE (Flappy M-K @ Mar 12 2016, 22:31 PM) *
Wake Island - 9 mins.
This is the most difficult map to "finish". I think 2 people can end it in about 8 mins.
Here we had help from TANGU, but MVP and I finish in 9-10 mins.
Attached Image

Nice screen shots flap! We have definitely improved our play over the months on these maps, as well as Caen. good.gif bowdown.gif buttrock.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Flappy M-K
post Mar 28 2016, 04:20 AM
Post #6

At Wake island, this is very helpful because this takes a long time to finish. Games go the whole time limit a lot (about an hour).
On Omaha Beach and Lib of Caen, I dont use the techniques and strategy that ends games quickly if there are more than 2 people playing.
I let people enjoy the game. Unless someones playing on Red ...then i try to ruin their day!

Black Mantis is one of my favorite maps.
The size and layout is great. The bots work well there and its difficult even with 4-7 people. One reason is the bots get in planes and then flying over the city, their planes are taking damage from some type of poison zone that Piff created. This makes the Red bot have to jump out after a min or so. There are always red bots raining down in Black Mantis! I know this from playing on Red sometimes and my plane would just be taking damage for no reason.
Ive learned to park my Apache near the Hind by their airport and shoot planes taking off. But not just shooting them.....
I aim for the pilot and try to kill him, but not the plane. I shoot till its about 90% and not destroy or kill it.
I'm trying to make a "permanent wreck" on the map, like the ones we all see in the air when we start playing here.
But ive got it down to the point where I can do it right where it spawns, so it kills the new spawning plane.
No more planes.
Its not as easy as it sounds. They wont even spawn at the airport until all the flags are taken and that takes some time and work to start with.
-
Why?
Most of the time I play, there are only 2-3 people playing. 2 people on Black mantis can be fighting a losing battle.
I do these things to survive.
Basra Nights is a difficult map and I am looking at a ways to get an advantage there. It gets ugly.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Screen Shots · Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2020 - 18:23 PM